What do we love most about London? The creative expression and crossing of cultures!
This Sunday 11th June at Haggerston-based photography studio Shed London, we are co-hosting a ‘dress-up tea party’ from 12-5pm with our friends Dumpling Heart who make the most delicious Taiwanese dumplings with only the best quality ingredients.
Admission is free, and it will be very child friendly!
Book your children in for a creative workshop on the day with Pompom Factory from 2pm – 5 pm. It’s an hour and a half per session, at £20.
The Food & Drink:
Alongside dumplings (veg options available) drizzled in silky, nutty argan oil & kimchi galore, there will be seasonal snacks, cakes, desserts, tea, coffee, and wine, available to purchase. True to our standard, all ingredients and products have been carefully sourced.
This includes cakes from the incredible Poppy and Sebastian – think Black Sesame and Banana Miso Caramel, and Arganic oil Vanilla Clafoutis with Strawberries.
You will also be able to purchase our products & more from handpicked East London-based producers and makers such as;
- Land Chocolate – straight from their factory in East London.
- Newton and Pott – pickles and Preserves.
- The Gay Farmer – Spanish organic extra virgin olive oil.
- Fatties Bakery – salted caramel heaven.
- Azumi and David – accessories with a surreal touch.
- Candy Baker London – unique hosiery made in the UK.
- Lamar Scarves – contemporary silk scarves.
- Natascha Madeiski – hand-made ceramics.
Join us for food, drinks, art, shopping, and making new friends. Bold and bright designer dresses will also be provided to try on and snap away, just for fun!
We hope to see you there.